Items of interest
Meanwhile, a few things at this abandoned gas station caught my attention.
* Those squarish shapes inside the scars of circles on the wall.
* The restrooms are off to the left, somewhere.
* God is love, according to the letters stuck on the plate glass window.
* Don’t those drapes seem a little formal for a gas station?
* That plant? There in the window on the left? It’s growing on the inside of the building, clinging to the drape. Sort of makes me worried about what the inside of the place looks like.
Posted on November 16, 2013, in architecture, Photography and tagged 365 photo project, abandoned buildings, abandoned gas station, architecture, black and white photography, melinda green harvey, monochrome, one day one image, photo a day, photography, texas, valentine, valentine texas. Bookmark the permalink. 17 Comments.