Holding it at bay
1. Turn down a random road because you think it might end with an ocean view.
2. And also because you’d sure hate to miss going to someplace named “Chezzetcook.”
3. Sure enough, there is an ocean.
4. View said ocean for a while.
5. Stop on the way back to the main highway at this place, which seems to be doing everything it can to keep those trees from closing in on it.
East Chezzetcook, Nova Scotia
Posted on August 29, 2015, in Photography and tagged 365 photo project, black and white photography, Chezzetcook Nova Scotia, melinda green harvey, monochrome, NIK Silver Efex Pro 2, Nova Scotia, one day one image, photo a day, photography, postaday. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.