So many things here that I can’t explain.
- This boat is part of a land-based flotilla.
- The flotilla is moored on some vacant land between a church and a cotton gin.
- A cotton gin in the middle of a town isn’t especially normal.
- No boat trailers? How’d they get here?
And there’s at least one thing the people in the house across the street can’t explain.
- Why is that crazy woman over there taking pictures of the boats?
Posted on April 9, 2016, in Photography and tagged 365 photo project, black and white photography, Leica, levelland, levelland texas, melinda green harvey, monochrome, one day one image, photo a day, photography, postaday, texas. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.