I spent a couple of nights in a vacation rental that was an Airstream trailer. Here’s what I learned:
1. The place was cute, but it looked a little better online than in person.
2. Damn. It was TINY inside.
3. I could never be one of those people who live in a “tiny house” because it turns out there’s a bit of claustrophobia in my veins…
4. The inside shower was approximately the size of a suitcase.
5. Which made the outdoor shower extremely appealing.
near Wimberley, Texas
Posted on January 29, 2019, in Photography and tagged 365 photo project, Airstream, black and white photography, learning to see, Leica, melinda green harvey, one day one image, outdoor shower, photo a day, photography, postaday, road trip, texas, thoughtful seeing, travel photography, wimberley. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.