Week of Randomness: Tracery
This image is the perfect one to end the Week of Randomness. Here’s why:
- On trip to England last year, we decided to drive from our rental cottage over to Oxford.
- The traffic was terrible, and we got tired of not getting anywhere.
- So we took the first turn we came to.
- And ended up in Cirencester.
- Where we spotted a steeple and then (somehow!) a car park that was adjacent.
- And right there, inside the church, is where we ran into some friends from Texas.
- Who had stepped into the church on a whim.
(Never made it to Oxford. We’ll do that on the next trip. Maybe.)
Posted on May 27, 2018, in Photography and tagged 365 photo project, architecture, black and white photography, church, Cirencester, learning to see, Leica, melinda green harvey, monochrome, one day one image, photo a day, photography, postaday, randomness, St. John's Church Cirencester, texas, thoughtful seeing, travel photography, Week of Randomness. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.