This image is the perfect one to end the Week of Randomness. Here’s why:
- On trip to England last year, we decided to drive from our rental cottage over to Oxford.
- The traffic was terrible, and we got tired of not getting anywhere.
- So we took the first turn we came to.
- And ended up in Cirencester.
- Where we spotted a steeple and then (somehow!) a car park that was adjacent.
- And right there, inside the church, is where we ran into some friends from Texas.
- Who had stepped into the church on a whim.
(Never made it to Oxford. We’ll do that on the next trip. Maybe.)